Border blocks are a great way to setup borders that students cannot cross. Borders can be created easily with build tools.
A Border block is used to set borders to the world. For detailed usage instructions refer to this article.
- Creates a vertical invisible border.
- Students cannot go over or under the block.
- Students cannot dig or place over or under the block (not even when student building is enabled).
- Students cannot break this block (not even when student building is enabled).
- Teachers can break at anytime.
- Hardness: Unbreakable.
- Resistance against explosions: 6000.
- Block can be found in creative inventory. Only teachers can see this block in their inventory.
- Can also be given in Teacher menu "give" section.
- Can be distributed by console command or with a command block.
ID of this block is 3724.