Home block is a kind of individual teleport station that the player who owns the block can easily teleport to.
How to Use
The Home Block can be placed anywhere within a world by teachers or students. Once placed, the player may teleport back to the home block any time they wish by accessing the student menu. Home blocks can only be broken by teachers and the students who originally placed them. For detailed usage instructions refer to this article.
- Home blocks do not affect spawn points.
- Placing a second home block will remove the first one automatically.
- Students cannot destroy home blocks placed by other players.
- Teachers can break the block at anytime.
- Block can be found in creative inventory. Only teachers can see this block in their inventory.
- Can also be given in Teacher menu "give" section.
- Can be distributed by console command or with a command block.
ID of this block is 3751.