Teleport blocks allow you easily travel great distances in no time.
How to Use
- Teleport block can be used to teleport from one location to another. For detailed usage instructions refer to this article.
- Teachers can use & set visibility for teleport blocks anytime.
- Teachers can break teleport blocks anytime.
- Students can use teleport blocks if there is build allow block below the teleport station.
- Hardness: 1.0.
- Resistance against explosions: 6000.
- When placed, will ask name for the station.
- Block will store it's direction when placed so when others teleport to the station, they will be teleported to the direction in where the block was placed from.
- When right-clicked, will show list of teleport locations.
- Teachers can adjust the teleports visibility for students by clicking the eye icon next to the station. Students can only access the stations that are visible.
- If only one station is made visible for teleport block, walking over the station will teleport player to that station. Walking over station makes players to teleport 3 blocks away the other teleport block so that players will not get stuck.
- Teachers can also access the teleport stations by opening menu with 'b' button and selecting tab "Teleports".
- Block can be found in creative inventory. Only teachers can see this block in their inventory.
- Can also be given in Teacher menu "give" section.
- Can be distributed by console command or with a command block.
ID of this block is 3727.