Spawn block was added very early into the development of MinecraftEdu. It defines the starting point where all new users enter the world.
How to Use
Spawn Block defines the starting point where all new users enter the world. For detailed usage instructions refer to this article.
- Placing the block immediately resets the spawn point and a visual note is displayed with the new coordinates.
- Destroying the spawn block will NOT alter the current spawn point.
- Placing multiple spawn blocks simply resets the spawn point to last location placed.
- Students cannot destroy a spawn block, even when student building is enabled.
- Teachers can break the block at anytime.
- Hardness: Unbreakable.
- Resistance against explosions: 6000.
- Block can be found in creative inventory. Only teachers can see this block in their inventory.
- Can also be given in Teacher menu "give" section.
- Can be distributed by console command or with a command block.
ID of this block is 3725.